Hey guys and girls,
Here's the newspost for March.
Since there was a triple tie for second place, I decided to get all 4 people their rewards.
Thank you for voting!
If you haven't been living under a rock for the past few days you might have noticed that we're slowly changing the name back to Eternal Realms. Most of the in-game features have already adapted.
The official server IP is mc.eternalrealms.net once again.
The website will also be changing its domain back, but if you use the old domain it'll just redirect you, the previous IP address, omega-mc.com will keep on working just to make sure everyone that's unaware can still connect.
Because of the name change we're in need of some new graphics.
If you want to make a cool banner for the toplist (468x60), a profile picture for the social media, an icon for the server list (64x64), or anything at all, send it my way and if we decide to use your work you'll get some kick-ass rewards and a special rank in-game just for the people of which the work is being used for the server!
I know I have somewhat hinted towards a february release, and because of all the other updates such as the new Skyblock which I programmed from scratch, the name changing, and a lot of other things the development of the new Freezetag plugin suffered greatly from it. I do however intend to pick it back up and try to get it released as soon as I can.
To celebrate the upcoming new Freezetag, we've decided to launch a small contest.
The contest is to build a map for the minigame. The best ones will be used in-game with your name on it, who knows maybe it'll get featured in a youtube video by some big youtubers one day. :)
The winners will get a Builder rank in-game, a bunch of coins on Towny and a handful of spawners on Skyblock.
The rules are simple:
- The submission must be a Minecraft world. (in single player, for example)
- Its theme has to be somewhat connected to the Freezetag minigame.
- You create all builds yourself, copying it from elsewhere will get you disqualified.
- You may group up with others, but we do not provide build servers or an area to build it.
How to submit your entry:
- Rar or Zip the folder with a program such as winar, winzip, 7-zip,.. Mac has a built in option to zip a folder.
- Upload your submission to https://www.mediafire.com
- Send me a PM on the forums, send it over Skype, or over e-mail (email@example.com) with the following info:l
- Your build team's name
- Your in-game name
- The names of the people that have worked on it if it was with multiple people
- The name of the map
- The link to the mediafire file for the world download.
The best submissions will be used, there's no limit on how many people can submit or how many submissions you can make.
Good luck, and have fun!
We're working on a PvP server that isn't Factions (But factions will be released one day though).
It'll work similar to KitPvP but in a more intense and in-depth way.
Some of the features I'll let you know of include, but aren't limited to:
- Creating clans
- Staking money
- Progressing your PvP rank through your wins
- Challenging clans
- Much more..
If you have any suggestions on what you'd like to see in a PvP server like that, feel free to post it in the suggestions board on the forum.
That's it for this month.
Have a great March, and see you online!