Kash Me Outside How About That.

Kashall

Senior Moderator
Feb 9, 2020
Null Island
eternalrealms.net
Brave of you to take time out of your day to read this. I am Kashall. I have gone by many names previously and have decided to stick with Kashall. I do not limit myself to one specific area of expertise therefore I have a mix of different areas of expertise not limited to Javascript Frontend and Backend Developing, Server Administration, Drawing and Producing Electronic Circuits, and Hardware Hacking (using hardware for a different purpose). I used to actively own and run a Minecraft Server Network that has since ceased production.

Most of any code I make public is usually ran in developer environments and is not usable in production. Some projects I have listed on Github are mashups of 2-3 different services to obtain a specific product.

I currently run a private business dedicated to actively creating, developing and hosting websites for small businesses in my area.

I currently am studying to obtain a role in an IT (no specific job roles but a job in the field).

I play many games, more or less specific to Minecraft, Overwatch, World of Warcraft, and Rocket League.

I was introduced to Eternal Realms by @ZandercraftGames and @CheckDFX and have enjoyed it ever since.